Plastic and reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction
Various aspects of breast reconstruction and breast cancer including: a web-based clinical decision aid to help patients make informed decisions about breast reconstruction after mastectomy, the impact of liposomal bupivacaine versus standard bupivacaine when used for transversus abdominis plane blocks following abdominal-based microvascular breast reconstruction, comparing outcomes between two acellular dermal matrices when used for tissue expander breast reconstruction, the impact of bacterial biofilms on breast cancer, the safety of breast implants, and a possible role of biofilms on the development of a rare entity known as breast implant associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL)
- 1997: MD, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- 1997 - 1999: Resident, general surgery, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- 1999 - 2000: Research fellow, peripheral nerve surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2001 - 2003: Chief resident, plastic and reconstructive surgery, Washington University
- 2006: American Board of Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.