Post-transcriptional C to U RNA editing. Identification of novel targets for apoB RNA editing machinery. Role of NF1 RNA editing in cancer phenotype.
- 1974: MD, Kings College Hospital Medical School, London
- 1974 - : House physician, Kings College Hospital, London
- 1975 - : House surgeon, Nottingham General Hospital, Nottingham, England
- 1975 - 1977: Medical senior house officer and registrar, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, England
- 1978: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1983: American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.