Management of colon, rectal, and anal cancers; minimally invasive surgical techniques; rehabilitation and enhanced recovery for surgical patients, quality improvement and patient outcomes
Siteman Cancer Center is an international leader in providing excellent care to cancer patients with a strong and collaborative team of physicians and providers. I look forward to engaging in this collaborative environment from both a clinical and research standpoint to further the care of patients with colon, rectal, and anal cancers.
- 2012: MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 2012 - 2013: Intern, surgery, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
- 2013 - 2018: Resident, surgery, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- 2018 - 2019: Chief resident, surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2019: American Board of Surgery, general surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.