Lung transplantation, esophageal cancer, lung cancer, emphysema, thoracic surgery, lung volume reduction
Clinical trials for lung and esophogeal oncology; lung transplantation-preservation.
- 1974: MD, Queens University, Kingston, Canada
- 1974 - 1978: Resident, surgery, Queens University, Kingston, Canada
- 1978 - 1979: Resident, vascular surgery, University of Toronto
- 1979 - 1981: Resident, thoracic surgery, University of Toronto
- 1981 - 1982: Fellow, pulmonary medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- 1978: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, General Surgery
- 1981: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Thoracic Surgery
- 1983: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.