Improving breast cancer outcomes through lifestyle interventions including diet and exercise.
- 2006: MD, Tulane University, New Orleans
- 2016: MSCR, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, S.C.
- 2006 - 2007: Intern, internal medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- 2007 - 2009: Resident, internal medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2010 - 2013: Fellow, hematology and medical oncology, University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2009: American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2013: American Board of Internal Medicine, medical oncology
- 2014: American Board of Internal Medicine, hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.