Biobehavioral influences on cancer development and therapy in gynecologic malignancies.
- 1997: MD, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 2004: MS, Cancer Biology, University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Houston
- 1997 - 1999: Intern and resident, obstetrics and gynecology, Allegheny University Hospital-City Avenue, Philadelphia
- 1999 - 2002: Resident, obstetrics and gynecology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 2002 - 2006: Fellow, gynecologic oncology, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.