Lung and esophageal cancers and Barrett's esophagus
Evaluation of positron emission tomography in predicting survival after esophagectomy in patients undergoing surgery for esophageal cancer; Determination of risk factors predictive of occult mediastinal lymph node involvement in patients with early non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): and evaluation of hand-held spirometry as an alternative to laboratory based volume-displacement spirometry in a low-risk population undergoing lung resection. Lobar distribution as a predictor of outcome in early stage lung cancer.
- 2014: MSCI, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1998: MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, India
- 1998 - 2001: Resident, surgery, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
- 2002 - 2007: Resident, general surgery, Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, Neb.
- 2007 - 2009: Fellow, cardiothoracic surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2008: American Board of Surgery
- 2010: American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.