Bone marrow transplantation, leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome
Hematologic malignancies stem cell transplantation and graft versus host disease.
- 1997: MD, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
- 1997 - 1998: Intern, University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia
- 2001 - 2004: Resident, internal medicine, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, New York
- 2004 - 2007: Fellow, hematology and oncology, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- 2007 - 2008: Fellow, bone marrow transplantation and leukemia, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2004: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2008: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- 2009: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.