Diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine
Dr. Wahl has had a long standing interest in quantitative imaging of cancer and its response to therapy. His focus has been on PET and SPECT methods. He authored the PERCIST criteria and is interested in applying such methods of high precision imaging to assessing sequential quantitative cancer studies before and after treatment. He is also active in developing and testing new radiopharmaceutical therapies of cancer.
- 1978: MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1978 - 1979: Intern, internal medicine, University of California, San Diego
- 1979 - 1982: Resident, diagnostic radiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1982: American Board of Radiology
- 1985: American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.