Spine surgery, cervical spine surgery, spinal cord tumors, neurosurgery
Laboratory-based research interests include axonal degeneration and regeneration following spinal cord injury. Clinical interests include improving clinical outcomes following spinal reconstruction for metastatic disease.
- 2004: MD, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City
- 2004 - 2005: Intern, surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2005 - 2008: Resident, neurosurgery, Washington University
- 2008 - 2009: Research fellow, plastic surgery, Washington University
- 2009 - 2010: Fellow, peripheral nerve surgery, Washington University
- 2010 - 2011: Chief resident, neurosurgery, Washington University
- 2011 - 2012: Fellow, spine surgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- 2015: American Board of Neurological Surgeons
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.