Orthopaedic oncology, sarcoma
Clinical interests include the management of benign and malignant bone and soft (connective) tissue tumors in both children and adults, bone infections, skeletal reconstruction, curettage of bone tumors and allograft procedures. Research interests include cartilage research, bone repair, skeletal development, cancer and inflammatory diseases of bone.
- 1985: MD, Harvard University, Boston
- 2000: PhD, Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y.
- 1985 - 1986: Intern, surgery, New England Deaconess Hospital, Harvard University, Boston
- 1986 - 1988: Instructor and fellow, orthopaedic research, University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y.
- 1988 - 1992: Resident, orthopaedics, University of Rochester
- 1992 - 1993: Fellow, orthopaedic oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- 1996: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.