Pediatric hematology and oncology
Bone marrow transplantation; graft versus host disease; autoimmunity. Key words: Bone marrow/stem cell transplant, GVHD, immune reconstitution, lymphocyte function.
- 1981: MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- 1985: MD, Kasturba Medical College
- 1989 - 1991: Resident, general pediatrics, Louisiana State University and Charity Hospital, New Orleans
- 1992 - 1993: Fellow, pediatric hematology/oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1993 - 1996: Research fellow, pediatric hematology/oncology, Washington University
- 1996, 2002: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.