Nuclear medicine and diagnostic radiology
Radionuclide imaging methods, especially positron emission tomography, in cancer.
- 1969: MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1969 - 1970: Intern, medicine, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis
- 1970 - 1973: Resident, diagnostic radiology, National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- - : Fellow, nuclear medicine, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University, St. Louis
- : American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- : American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
- : American Board of Radiology, Nuclear Radiology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.