Amyloidosis, multiple myeloma, leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, myelodysplastic syndrome and stem-cell transplantation
The treatment of amyloidosis and hematologic malignancies such as multiple myeloma, leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and myelodysplastic syndrome using chemotherapy, novel agents and stem-cell transplantation.
- 1991: MD, University of California, Los Angeles
- 1991 - 1993: Intern and resident, internal medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, Calif.
- 1993 - 1996: Fellow, medical oncology, Stanford University
- 1996 - 1996: Fellow, bone marrow transplantation, Stanford University
- 1996: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1997: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.