Breast cancer, radiation oncology, image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT), MRI-guided radiation therapy (MR-IGRT), accelerated partial breast radiation, lymphoma, cutaneous lymphoma
Reduction of cardiac radiation exposure during radiation therapy for breast cancer.
- 2006: PhD, philosophy, Saint Louis University, St. Louis
- 2008: MD, Saint Louis University
- 2008 - 2009: Intern, St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis
- 2009 - 2013: Resident, radiation oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2014: American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.