As a thoracic oncologist, my clinical and research focus is designing genomic studies geared towards personalized therapies for patients with lung cancer. I am interested in studying the molecular determinants of brain metastasis, genomics of relapsed small cell lung cancer and inherited genetic mutations predisposing to the development of smoking-related cancer.
- 2001: MD, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan
- 2001 - 2002: Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan, Karachi, Pakistan
- 2005 - 2008: Resident, internal medicine, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2008 - 2011: Fellow, hematology and oncology, Washington University
- 2008: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2011: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.