1) Image-guided liver surgery: Development and application of techniques for image guidance in resectional ablative liver surgery. 2) Multisystem inflammation following hapatic injury: This project investigates consequences of hepatic injury and response to direct liver injury. 3) Enhanced treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- 1984: MD, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
- 1984 - 1987: Resident, surgery, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn.
- 1987 - 1989: Research fellow, hepatobiliary disease, Vanderbilt University
- 1990 - 1991: Chief resident,general surgery, Vanderbilt University
- 1991 - 1992: Fellow, hepatobiliary surgery and liver transplantation, Kings College Hospital, London
- 2001: American Board of Surgery, Surgery
- 2001: American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.