Liver and pancreatic cancer; sarcoma
Exploring antigen presentation within the liver with an emphasis on generating cell-mediated anti-tumor immune responses to metastatic colon and rectal cancer.
- 1995: MD, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- 1995 - 1996: Intern, New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston
- 1996 - 1998: Resident, Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
- 1998 - 2000: Research fellow, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- 2000 - 2002: Resident, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- 2002 - 2004: Fellow, surgical oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 2003: American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.