From an oncological perspective, Dr. Woodard's research focuses on receptors and cell conditions present in pathology that could be targeted to assess tumor states through Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and other imaging.
- 1990: MD, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 1990 - 1991: Intern, internal medicine, University of North Carolina Hospital at Chapel Hill
- 1991 - 1995: Resident, diagnostic radiology, Duke University Medical Center
- 1995 - 1996: Fellow, thoracic imaging, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St. Louis
- 1995: American Board of Radiology, diagnostic radiology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.