Benign and malignant brain tumors, particularly complex tumors of the skull base, including meningioma, schwannoma, acoustic neuroma, carniofacial tumors and chordoma/chondrosarcoma.
- 1995: MD, Northwestern University, Chicago
- 1996 - 1996: Intern, general surgery, University of Florida, Gainesville
- 1996 - 2003: Resident and chief resident, University of Florida, Gainesville
- 1998 - 2000: Research fellow, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2003 - 2004: Fellow, cerebrovascular and skull base surgery, University of Miami
- 2008: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.