Breast cancer, sarcoma, hyperthermia, Gamma Knife
I specialize treating women with breast cancer. My main interest is in developing methods to minimize the impact of radiation therapy for breast cancer patients. I am active in using heat and radiation in the treatment of advanced breast cancers and furthering the development of brachytherapy for the treatment of early breast cancers. Gamma Knife radiosurgery forms my third major area of research. I am the Chief of Service for Breast Cancer and for Hyperthermia.
- 1996: MD, Washington University School of Medicine
- 1996 - 1997: Intern, internal medicine, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1997 - 2001: Resident, radiation oncology, Washington University
- 2001: American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
- 2011: Recertification, American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.