Head and neck cancer, lung cancer
Oncologic imaging and therapy with radioimmunoglobulins and unsealed radiopharmaceuticals.
- 1991: MD, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
- 1991 - 1992: Intern, internal medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- 1992 - 1995: Resident, radiation oncology, Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago
- 1995 - 1997: Resident, nuclear medicine, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 1997 - 1998: Fellow, radiation oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- 1997: American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- 1998: American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.