Medical oncology, lymphoma, leukemia, internal medicine
Health services research, such as issues of cost, quality and accessibility of cancer care.
- 2000: MD, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- 2000 - 2003: Resident, internal medicine, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 2004 - 2006: Postdoctoral research fellow, Northwestern University, Chicago
- 2005 - 2008: Fellow, hematology and oncology, Northwestern University
- 2003: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2008: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- 2008: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.