Minimally invasive lung cancer surgery, video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS), esophageal cancer, general thoracic surgery, mediastinal surgery, pleural disease surgery
Minimally invasive surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the lung and surgical treatment of benign and malignant diseases of the esophagus.
- 1995: MD, Southern Illinois University, Springfield
- 1995 - 1997: Intern and resident, general surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 1997 - 1999: Research fellow, surgical infectious disease, University of Virginia
- 1999 - 2002: Resident and chief resident, general surgery, University of Virginia
- 2002 - 2004: Fellow, cardiothoracic surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2003: American Board of Surgery
- 2005: American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.