Bone marrow transplantation and leukemia
Molecular biology of cytokine receptor signaling; use and manipulation of mobilized peripheral blood stem cells for autologous and allogeneic transplantation; genetic manipulation of T cells using suicide genes; and targeted gene expression in early hematopoietic stem cells.
- 1980: MD/PhD, microbiology, University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y.
- 1980 - 1984: Intern and resident, internal medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas
- 1984 - 1987: Fellow, hematology/oncology, University of California, Los Angeles
- 1984: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1987: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- 1988: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.