Brain tumors, skull-base tumors, Gamma Knife
Brain tumors, including skull-base tumors. Research interests include tumor microenvironments and advanced imaging of brain tumors.
- 2003: MD/PhD, New York University School of Medicine
- 2003 - 2004: Intern, neurosurgery/general surgery, Harvard University, Boston
- 2004 - 2010: Resident and chief resident, neurosurgery, Harvard University
- 2010 - 2011: Fellow, cerebrovascular and skull-base surgery, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami
- 2015: American Board of Neurological Surgeons
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.