Lung cancer, minimally invasive lung surgery, lung transplantation, immunotherapy
Thoracic oncology, minimally invasive thoracic surgery, lung transplantation and immunotherapy.
- 1996: MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1996 - 1997: Intern, surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 1997 - 1999: Resident, surgery, University of Pennsylvania
- 1999 - 2002: Research fellow, surgery, University of Pennsylvania
- 2002 - 2004: Resident, surgery, University of Pennsylvania
- 2004 - 2005: Fellow, thoracic transplantation, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2005 - 2007: Fellow, thoracic surgery, Washington University
- 2005, 2014: American Board of Surgery, Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.