Head and neck cancer; chronic sinus disease; parotid and thyroid malignancies; melanoma
Tumor immunology and tumor angiogenesis. I am examining the role of interferon gamma induced angiostatic chemokines in tumor rejection.
- 1990: MD, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- 1993: PhD, molecular genetics, University of Minnesota
- 1995 - 1996: Intern, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1996 - 2000: Resident, Washington University
- 2001: American Board of Otolaryngology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.