Myelodysplastic syndromes, hematologic malignancies, stem-cell transplantation, novel treatment approaches
Transplant biology and the development of novel therapeutics and treatment approaches for myelodysplastic syndrome and leukemia. My research in transplant biology includes improving stem cell mobilization and understanding and improving treatment of graft-versus-host disease. My clinical research interest includes hematologic malignancies such as MDS, AML and CLL and their treatment by hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and the development of new treatment approaches.
- 2003: MD, University of Cincinnati
- 2012: MS, clinical investigation, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2003 - 2004: Intern, internal medicine, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2004 - 2006: Resident, internal medicine, Washington University
- 2006 - 2009: Fellow, hematology and oncology, Washington University
- 2006: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2009: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- 2010: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.