Hematology, bone marrow transplant, myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
Identifying novel treatments for patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) through the discovery of gene mutations that occur in the genomes of hematopoietic cells from patients with MDS. Internal Medicine: 1998 Hematology: 2002 Medical Oncology: 2002
- 1995: MD, Saint Louis University
- 1995 - 1998: Intern and resident, medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
- 1998 - 2004: Clinical and research fellow, hematology and oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1999 - 2000: Chief resident, Johns Hopkins University
- 1998: American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2002: American Board of Internal Medicine, hematology
- 2002: American Board of Internal Medicine, medical oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.